The Renting Process
Details of our available properties for rent can be found in two places.
1. The Rent section of www.realestate.com.au
2. The 'Rental Vacancies' part of this website
Please take a drive past the property to assist you in assessing if the property suits your needs.
Once you have had a look from the outside, please phone or email us to book an appoinment to view the property.
Your Rental Application
A rental application is required once you have found a property you like.
In addition to completing the application form, you will need to provide:-
* 100 points of identification (driver's licence, passport etc)
* References (contact details for previous landlords/agents in addition to personal referees)
* Current and previous residential addresses
* Next of kin details
* Current and previous employment details (including copy salary/pay advice details)
** Please note: Applications will not be processed if you or your representative has not viewed the property**